Instructors, trainers and assessors

Find out about developing community based driver training and how to obtain, maintain and renew a driving instructor's licence in Western Australia.

More in this section:

Show all

 Become a driving instructor

If you teach anyone how to drive a motor vehicle for money, reward or other remuneration, you must hold a driving instructor's licence. This includes employees who give driving instruction as part of their job, including government employees.

 Community based driver training

Guidelines and resources to assist community groups in establishing a program to assist people to overcome the challenges in obtaining a driver's licence in Western Australia.

 Training providers and assessors

Driver and Vehicle Services have appointed authorised Registered Training Organisations to deliver training and Practical Driving Assessments (PDA) for Heavy Rigid (HR class), Heavy Combination (HC class) and Multi Combination (MC class) vehicle licences.
Page last updated: Fri Apr 17 2015 11:22:46 AM