Driver and Vehicle Licensing 13 11 56
All phone enquiries must be made through our Customer Contact Centre on 13 11 56. You cannot phone a Driver and Vehicle Services centre or regional DoT office directly.
- Locate an approved vehicle inspection provider
- Make an online driver and vehicle licensing enquiry
- Visit a licensing centre or agent
All marine transactions and payments can be performed at any of our Metropolitan Driver and Vehicle Service Centres and Regional DoT Centres.
Search for a contact near you or try the 'Find a Transport service contact' tab to look up a defined list of services.
Post code and type search:
- Find all the AIS (Approved Inspection Station) providers in the 6065 post code area:
Enter the text: 6065 AIS
(Add quotation marks around the post code ["6065" AIS] to limit the search to just that code).
Combining search words:
- Find all the AIS (Approved Inspection Station) providers in the Wangara area:
Enter the text: Wangara AIS
- Find flare disposal sites near Albany:
Enter the text: Flares Albany
Search results with a map:
- Find all the Photopoint outlets in the Pilbara region, and see them on a map:
- Enter the text: Pilbara Photopoint and tick the "Show on map" box.
- Click on the map-pins to see more.
If a search fails to find a result, try simplifying your search text. If a suburb or post code fails to return any results, please try a neighbouring location.