Driver and Vehicle Licensing 13 11 56
All phone enquiries must be made through our Customer Contact Centre on 13 11 56. You cannot phone a Driver and Vehicle Services centre or regional DoT office directly.
- Locate an approved vehicle inspection provider
- Make an online driver and vehicle licensing enquiry
- Visit a licensing centre or agent
All marine transactions and payments can be performed at any of our Metropolitan Driver and Vehicle Service Centres and Regional DoT Centres.
Note: On Wednesday 31 March 2021 the temporary Welshpool Driving Assessment centre closed. Our other centres will continue to operate as normal, with PDA timeslots available over the coming weeks and months.
Post code and type search:
- Find all the AIS (Approved Inspection Station) providers in the 6065 post code area:
Enter the text: 6065 AIS
(Add quotation marks around the post code ["6065" AIS] to limit the search to just that code).
Combining search words:
- Find all the AIS (Approved Inspection Station) providers in the Wangara area:
Enter the text: Wangara AIS
- Find flare disposal sites near Albany:
Enter the text: Flares Albany
Search results with a map:
- Find all the Photopoint outlets in the Pilbara region, and see them on a map:
- Enter the text: Pilbara Photopoint and tick the "Show on map" box.
- Click on the map-pins to see more.
If a search fails to find a result, try simplifying your search text. If a suburb or post code fails to return any results, please try a neighbouring location.