Bringing an overseas vehicle to Western Australia

Find out about permanent and temporary imports of vehicles from overseas, and how to license them in Western Australia.

More in this section:

Show all

 Importing and licensing a car from overseas

Find out about the laws regarding personal imports of vehicles into Western Australia from overseas, including import approvals, pre-1989 vehicles, and left-hand drive vehicles.

 License an imported vehicle

Find out how to get a licence for an imported vehicle based in Western Australia.

 License an overseas rally vehicle

Find out how to license a rally vehicle that has not been registered in the applicant's country of origin for use in Western Australia.

 Overseas visitor's vehicle licence

Find out how to get an overseas visitor's vehicle licence for a vehicle that is registered and temporarily imported to Western Australia.

 Unlicensed vehicle permits

Find out about an unlicensed vehicle permit.
Page last updated: Fri Apr 17 2015 11:19:47 AM