My vehicle

License a vehicle; renew, transfer, modify or construct a vehicle, vehicle inspections, regulations and penalties.

More in this section:

Show all

 Buy, sell or transfer a vehicle

Find out how to buy, sell or transfer a vehicle licence in Western Australia.

 License my vehicle (registration)

Find out how to register or renew a vehicle licence, including repairable written-off and hail-damaged vehicles. You will also find information on getting a temporary movement permit.

 Get my vehicle inspected or moved

Find out how to get your vehicle inspected and apply for a temporary movement permit.

 Modify or construct a vehicle

Find out about the rules, regulations and standards for constructing or modifying a vehicle in Western Australia, including modifications to heavy vehicles and vehicles for people with special needs.

 Written-off vehicles

Find out about the Written-Off Vehicle Register and how to re-license a repairable written-off vehicle. This section also provides detailed information on hail-damaged vehicles.

 Vehicle penalties and infringements

Find out about the type of vehicle licence penalties, your responsibilities as a vehicle owner, paying infringements and removing a yellow sticker.

 Vehicle safety, standards and security

Here you will find advice on safety and standards related to drivers and their vehicles in Western Australia.

 Vehicle licence duty calculator

Use RevenueWA’s Vehicle Duty calculator to find out how much vehicle licence duty is payable when you licence or transfer a vehicle in Western Australia.
Page last updated: Fri Feb 2 2018 8:22:16 AM