Get my vehicle inspected or moved

Find out how to get your vehicle inspected and apply for a temporary movement permit.

Welshpool Vehicle Examination Centre (VEC) has closed

Inspections may be performed via an Authorised Inspection Station (AIS) located throughout the metropolitan and regional areas.

More in this section:

Show all

 Get a vehicle inspected

You may need to get your vehicle inspected in order to license it, remove a defect notice (yellow sticker), or if your vehicle requires an annual inspection. Find out how and where to get your vehicle inspected in Western Australia.

 Get a temporary movement permit

A temporary movement permit allows you to move an unlicensed vehicle to be inspected for the purposes of licensing or repairs before licensing. Find out more about temporary movement permits and how to get one.

  Vehicle Inspection System (VIS)

Vehicle Inspection System (VIS)

Log into the Vehicle Inspection System (approved users only)

Vehicle Inspection System (VIS)
Page last updated: Thu Apr 9 2020 4:02:02 PM