About the TUSS reform
The WA Government committed funding to modernise and improve the Taxi User Subsidy Scheme (TUSS). Read this page for information about what’s changing and how to stay up to date.
Based on feedback from previous consultation with TUSS participants and taxi industry stakeholders, work is underway to deliver a digital solution that will no longer require paper vouchers to be used.
As part of the TUSS reform program, the Department of Transport (DoT) will:
- develop a modern TUSS participant card to replace your current card, which can be scanned by your taxi driver to validate your trip; and
- provide a digital system for taxi drivers that will record all the trip details, supporting subsidy payments to be made more quickly.
The TUSS reform program is a significant undertaking, aiming to meet the needs and expectations of both TUSS participants and the on-demand transport industry. It is estimated that a solution will be available across WA by late 2024.
As the project progresses, DoT will invite TUSS participants, the on-demand transport industry and other key stakeholders to participate in various stages of the project.
In October 2023, we contacted all TUSS participants to request they confirm their contact details with DoT.
Confirming details now helps to ensure that the TUSS reform can be undertaken using accurate and up to date participant information.
How to confirm your details
To confirm your details, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the form that was enclosed with your letter (also available below). Make sure you complete the front and back of the form.
- Return your completed form to DoT – there are two ways to do this:
- mail your form to DoT using the enclosed reply-paid envelope; or
- scan your completed and signed form and email it to the dedicated TUSS reform email address:
If you have any questions about the TUSS reform or how to confirm your details, please contact DoT.
- Phone: 13 11 56
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Confirm your Taxi User Subsidy Scheme participant details form (ODT186)||Kb|