Road trip bingo
Keep the kids entertained with road trip bingo!
The first player to spot 5 items in a row (across, down or diagonal) on the gameboard wins!
Look carefully out the window for the items on your board. When you spot a matching item, call it out, and use a pen to cross it out. Only the player that called out the item first can cross it out.
Download below and print multiple copies to continue playing for multiple rounds.
|Road trip bingo||Kb|
House Rules for social media
The Department of Transport (DoT) embraces social media as a valuable communication tool in the promotion, development and delivery of information.
While DoT supports open-dialogue, when interacting with our social media profiles, you agree to adhere to the following:
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions of the social media platform, which grants certain rights to that service.
- Aim to be fair, truthful and accurate.
- Be respectful of other people's reputations.
- Be respectful when pointing out someone else's error or misinterpretation.
- Do not spam others - it makes it hard to have a real conversation.
- Participate with the intention of adding value to, or benefitting from the experience of using DoT services. If it helps you and other DoT customers to navigate the service; if it helps DoT employees or partners do their jobs and solve problems; if it contributes directly or indirectly to improving DoT's services; if it builds a sense of community, then your participation is considered to be adding value.
- Remember that social updates from DoT are written by Department staff.
- Take issue with the opinion, not the person.
- You grant DoT and its affiliates the right to use and post content in any way and in any media without any legal or monetary obligation to the author.
- Include personal or sensitive information such as your driver's licence number, vehicle registration details, home address, phone number in your post or comment. If you need to send us personal information please do so by the secure form on our website.
- Post inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate statements about DoT, its services or people.
- Use copyrighted material without the owner's permission.
- Use DoT's online properties for self-promotion or commercial gain.
- Use language containing expletives or hate speech.
- Write anything racist, discriminatory, offensive, abusive, threatening, harassing, false, misleading, defamatory, or unlawful.
DoT has the right to remove any post seen as breaking the House Rules, as well as the right to report or block any user from which we receive a pattern of rule-breaking activity.
Posts on DoT's social media do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Department, nor does the Department confirm their accuracy.
All DoT online properties are monitored during normal business hours, 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. We do not monitor our accounts 24 hours per day, nor respond to each individual user. We will join the conversation where reasonable and practicable.
Our team reads all public online commentary, and any recurring themes or helpful feedback are passed onto the relevant DoT business area and staff.
Feedback and complaints
DoT social media channels are informal. If you would like a formal response from us or your concern addressed or resolved, please complete the feedback form on our website.
DoT is a customer focused organisation and your feedback is important to us. If you have any feedback or complaints please visit our website, complaints and feedback page or contact 13 11 56 to speak with a customer service officer.
If you follow us on an online platform we will not necessarily follow you back. Being followed by DoT does not imply endorsement of any kind.
All online content produced by DoT is owned by the department and protected by copyright. You are encouraged to share the content provided that you credit the Department of Transport as the source by including our official social media handle for the platform you are sharing on, (see individual channels for details) and do not change the sense or misrepresent DoT.
Changes to this Statement
DoT will occasionally update the House Rules statement to reflect company and customer feedback. DoT encourages you to periodically review this statement.
Like us on Facebook
Department of Transport WA page
Like us @TransportWAgov for updates on all our services and projects across WA.
Marine Safety WA Facebook
Join us on Facebook to be part of WA's boating community. The Marine Safety WA Facebook page provides information on safe navigation and safe use of State waters, marine environment protection and marine emergencies.
Marine Education Boatshed Facebook
Join the Marine Education Boatshed Facebook page to learn more about this unique Marine Safety education facility. The Boatshed is a dynamic learning centre used by school students to investigate safety on the waterways.
For more information visit the Marine Education Boatshed page on our website.