A DoTDirect online account gives you free, 24/7 access to view, manage details and make payments for your licences and registrations. Visit our FAQs to find out more on what you can do. DoTDirect accounts can be registered for both individuals and businesses.
How to register for a DoTDirect account (individuals)
You will need a unique email address and your WA driverís licence to register online. If you do not have a WA driverís licence (e.g. only have a vehicle licensed to you in WA), you may still be able to register via option two or three.
There are three ways to register.
1. Register online by selecting the ĎRegisterí button below, then follow the steps. You will need:
- Your WA driver's licence and vehicle licence details; or
- a DoTDirect registration code. If you do not have a registration code, one can be requested during the registration process and mailed to you. This may take up to five days to be received.
2. Attend a Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) centre or regional DoT office in person with original primary and secondary proof of identity documents.
3. Register over the phone by calling our Contact Centre on 13 11 56. You will need to verify your identity with us, as well as provide and confirm:
- a WA vehicle plate number and the last six digits of the vehicle engine number or VIN number; or
- last payment date and method of payment of WA driverís licence renewal if a vehicle is not owned.
Once your account is created, you will receive a temporary password via email. The first time you login, you will need to reset your password. Find out what to do if you haven't received or have lost your temporary password.
How to register for a DoTDirect account (business)
To register your business, you need to have an individual online DoTDirect account. There are two ways to register for your organisation account:
1. Register online via your individual DoTDirect account by going to the Tools menu in DoTDirect and selecting íRegister an OrganisationĎ. You will need:
- Details of a current or past vehicle licence renewal or transfer invoice for a vehicle that the business owns; or
- If you are a business that does not have individual vehicle licence renewals due to being a bulk billing customer, you can also register using your Organisation Code and Organisation Name.
2. Attend a Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS) centre or regional DoT office in person with:
- Original primary and secondary proof of identity documents for you as an individual;
- Original certificate of registration of a company or incorporation certificate; and
- Completed DoTDirect organisation application form (E111) below or letter on company letterhead signed by the organisation's director authorising you to act on behalf of the organisation.
Bulk billing customers
If you are a bulk billing customer who is not a resident of WA and administers WA vehicles, you can still register by posting the following to the DVS fleet licensing team:
- Certified copies of primary and secondary proof of identity documents for you as an individual;
- Certified copy of certificate of registration of a company or incorporation certificate; and
- Completed DoTDirect organisation application (E111) form below or letter on company letterhead signed by the organisation's director authorising the delegate to act on behalf of the organisation.
Post the application to:
Vehicle Services (Fleet Licensing)
GPO Box R1290
Perth WA 6844
If you are an on-demand booking service but do not have individual vehicle licence renewals, please visit On-demand booking services to find out how to register for DoTDirect.
|DoTDirect organisation application (Form E111)||Kb|