How to apply for an aquatic event or temporary water closure.

You will need to apply for approval from Department of Transport for temporary water closures and most aquatic events.

Make sure you must submit your completed application at least 8 weeks before the proposed event or water closure.

More in this section:

Show all

 Temporary water closures

How to apply for temporary water closure for an aquatic event, works or fireworks displays.

 Aquatic events

Find out how to apply for an aquatic event approval.
Page last updated: Thu Jul 20 2023 9:54:51 AM