Safety advice on using motorised wheelchairs in Western Australia, including speed limits, where you can travel, modifications and other safety considerations.
The information bulletin below provides information on:
- Modifications to your motorised wheelchair.
- Where you can travel in a motorised wheelchair.
- Other safety considerations.
- Licensing of motorised wheelchairs.
- Modifications to vehicles for people with special needs (includes carrying wheelchairs on the back of towbars).
- Electric Personal Transporters (EPT) (Segways).
|IB-115A: Motorised wheelchairs information for users (Information Bulletin)||Kb|