COVID-19: Updates on Department of Transport services

Moorings and pens

Find out about the rules regarding use of moorings in Western Australia and licensing of moorings in mooring control areas.

Mooring and pen wait lists

Find out about mooring and boat pen availability at metropolitan and regional boating facilities.

Go to Mooring and pen wait lists

Mooring in WA waters

Find out about moorings managed by the Department of Transport, and how to obtain a mooring licence.

Go to Mooring in WA waters

Mooring control areas in WA

Find out about the mooring control areas located in Rockingham, Swan River, Canning River, Peel region, Carnarvon and Albany.

Go to Mooring control areas in WA

Mooring control area rules

Find out about the rules and regulations regarding mooring control areas in WA, including registrations, transfers and substitutions, inspections and audits, and emergency mooring applications.

Go to Mooring control area rules

Mooring regulation streamline review

In 2014 the Department of Transport (DoT) commenced the Mooring Regulation Streamline Review to improve the way moorings are managed in WA.

Go to Mooring regulation streamline review
iQ Search
Find the answer fast with iQ


Page last updated: Wed Jan 31 2018 11:15:45 AM