Aircraft noise

If you wish to complain about aircraft noise in your area, please contact the Airservice Australia Noise Enquiry Service.

  About aircraft noise

To register a complaint about aircraft noise, please contact Air services directly.

Airservices Australia is a Commonwealth Government owned corporation. It administers air traffic control and related air side services throughout Australia. Aircraft noise complaints are collated and information is shared with airports and governments to inform them of the impact of changes to flight paths and air service operations.

In addition, the Office of Airspace Regulation (OAR) within the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) is responsible for regulating Australian airspace and must adequately consider environmental implications when proposing airspace changes.

Opens in a new window Airservices: Assessment of environmental regulations for aircraft
Opens in a new window Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
Page last updated: Thu Oct 19 2023 10:13:17 AM