Passenger transport driver authorisations

Find out how to apply for a passenger transport driver (PTD) authorisation, which allows you drive a vehicle carrying passengers for hire or reward.

More in this section:

Show all

Apply for a PTD authorisation

Are you from another state? 

To drive passengers for hire and reward in WA you need to hold a PTD authorisation. If you hold an equivalent authorisation from another Australian state, you can apply for recognition of your non-WA PTD authorisation.

Page last updated: Wed Jul 1 2020 9:31:20 AM