Event and community resources
There are many ways that everyone can take part in WA Bike Month and promote and inspire bike riding more broadly.
Event organisers should use these resources to promote your events – on social media or printed posters. Remember that all templates, including those labelled ‘create your own’, must be approved by WestCycle two weeks prior to your event.
Ensure that you review the Promotions and Acknowledgement and use of logos information within the Grant Guidelines before promoting your funded event.
Social media tile templates
Looking for other ways to promote WA Bike Month? Download our community resources.
Our free online toolkit is available for individuals, workplaces, schools and community groups to download, with key stats and facts and other ways to get involved. It also contains some ideas for social media posts that you can share to promote and highlight the benefits of bike riding.
|Bike Month Toolkit||Kb|
Download and display the WA Bike Month signature block graphic in your email signature settings to show your support for the celebration month.
- Open a new email message.
- Within the 'Message' menu, select 'Signature' then 'Signatures'.
- On the 'E-mail Signature' tab, select 'New' to create a new signature, and give this signature a name.
- Type your email signature in the 'Edit signature' panel. Here you can change how your signature displays (e.g. font, font size).
- Copy the 2023 WA Bike Month signature block image, and paste into the 'Edit signature' panel where you want it to appear. Alternatively, select the Image icon in the 'Edit signature' panel. Locate your image file, and select 'Insert'.
- (Optional) Click on the signature block image, then click on the hyperlink button and insert www.wabikemonth.com.au